I heard about a great snorkeling tour on St. Maarten that John and I are thinking about. It is a 4 hour trip and costs $69 per person for adults and $39 for kids under 12 years old. You visit 2 different reefs for snorkeling that we have read areFANTASTIC. You also will go to two different secluded beaches that are really beautiful (warning one of the beaches is on the French side so you may see some clothing optional locals/tourists. I have also read that most will cover up when they see kids around.) The taxis leave port at about 8:15 a.m. (our ship docks at 8:00 a.m.) so you need to get off the boat RIGHT AWAY in the morning! There is an open cooler on the boat all day that has sodas, water, and beer. A light snack is included (and from what I have heard it is VERY light. Just a pack of crackers. However, the website said they are fine if you bring other snacks along with you!). Also, from what I have read, on the way back to the cruise ship, they will mix you up some beverages as well that are really good!
You would also need to pay for the taxi ride over and of course they can accommodate you by offerring a $12 per person round trip option which I have heard is very reasonable. I will check more on taxi rates and let you all know if there are cheaper options.
John and I are thinking of doing this trip. We have heard wonderful reviews about it. We also think the price is pretty good for what we have read is included. We plan to try to book soon!
The website is here:
http://www.captainalan.com/
Enjoy and let me know what you all think and if you want to join us!
No comments:
Post a Comment