I don't know if anyone is interested. However, I thought I would post this link. This website tracks the cruise ports and which ships will be in dock on certain days. So far from what I am seeing, there are very few cruise ships docked along-side us in any of the ports next July. I was bummed as I was hoping to get a glimpse of some other ships (I LOVE the Disney ships for example). However, on the bright side, this could be a VERY good thing as that means we will have the beaches to ourselves when we are in port! Or relatively to ourselves anyway.
Here is the schedule for the days and times that we will be docked:
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida - 7/22 from 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Nassau, Bahamas - 7/23 from 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas - 7/25 from 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten - 7/26 from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
and here is the website:
www.cruisett.com/ports.php
Just thought I would let you know. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment