I am referring to the Quest game on board the ship! From what I am reading, this is supposed to be a hilarious "adults only" scavenger hunt game that is held in one of the lounges onboard. The cruise director sets up 4 or 5 teams and then gives them items that they have to go around the room and find. They cannot leave the room/lounge to find the item. You do not have to be on one of the teams and you can just go and watch the antics. John and I plan to try and check it out as I am hearing it is REALLY funny. The item requests start out tame and get crazier and crazier!
Join in the fun and be on a team if you want and maybe we will see you on the Royal Caribbean TV the next morning in flashbacks from the show! LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment