Well, I decided to do a little digging this evening and see if Dreamworks planned to release any movies in the summer of 2012 that may be showing while we are on board the Allure. From what I can tell, it looks like Madagascar 3 has a June 2012 release date. So, while I cannot gurantee anything, you might want to wait to see that movie at your local theater and catch a showing of it while you are on board the ship!
Another Dreamworks movie debuting next year is Rise of the Guardians. It is not set for release until November of 2012 though. So unless, they finish early, we would not see that one on the ship. But, hey, sometimes things happen. While I was reading about these 2 movies, it seemed as though the website I was viewing was saying that Puss In Boots was not supposed to debut until March of next year and it is already in theaters. So, you never know!
Anyway, happy movie watching everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment