Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Port Everglades Parking

I know that several of us will need to park at the Port Everglades cruise port. Here is a link with information about where to park and how much it will cost:

http://www.porteverglades.net/cruising/parking/

Thanks!

*** UPDATED 9/7/2011 ***

Todd just sent me a link for another place to park. Here it is:

www.pnf.com/PortEverglades/PEG-Port_Everglades-parking-PEG1.aspx

This place has a parking price of $12/day as opposed to the $15/day of the parking that I found last night. This place also offers a AAA discount, book early discounts, and Senior discounts. There will be continuous, complimentary shuttles from the parking area to the port as well so no worries there! Todd said that he could check this one out for us and see if it would work out! Thanks Todd!

*** UPDATED 2/24/2012 ***

I just heard about this place for parking - Park and Go in Ft. Lauderdale. They offer cheaper rates and they will shuttle you to port. I will be looking at doing this one probably.

http://bookparkngo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment