Monday, September 26, 2011

Hotel stay before cruise

Good morning everyone!

Just doing a little checking this morning and I found some good websites that we can use to book a hotel stay for before the cruise. I know there are some with plans to drive down to Ft. Lauderdale the Friday before our cruise and stay in a hotel in Ft. Lauderdale. We are not sure yet whether we will break our drive up into two days or one. Anyway... I found 2 great websites where you can search for hotel accommodations:

http://www.stay123.com/

and

http://www.trinityreservations.com/

I searched on stay123.com this morning and found several options with hotels that allow you to park your car for the length of the cruise and they offer a free shuttle to/from the cruise port. AND from the reviews that I have read, people said their cars were safe and they avoided having to pay the additional port charges for parking.


We will need to discuss and see what the group consensus is.

No comments:

Post a Comment