Good afternoon! I found another website of a company that rents scooters for those cruising! I have emailed them to get more information. I will let you know as I find out more. For now though, here is a link to their website if you want to check them out!
http://www.specialneedsatsea.com/
***** UPDATED 08/21/2011 *****
The equipment would be delivered directly to the stateroom and they would pick it up from the stateroom at the end of our sailing. They would require payment with a major credit card at the time of order. There would be a $50.00 cancellation fee for domestic sailings if we cancel the reservation within 8 days of sail, within 7 days of sail the rental in non-refundable.
They should be getting me some prices soon as well and I will update this again!
***** UPDATED 08/24/2011 *****
This is the latest pricing information that I received from this website. The price for a standard scooter rental for 7 days round trip out of Fort Lauderdale would be $175.00 and this includes the pickup and delivery to the stateroom. They made sure to note that "All equipment availability and pricing are subject to change without notice." If you want to place an order, you can do so online or by calling 1-800-513-4515.
No comments:
Post a Comment