Wednesday, May 9, 2012

"All we lack now is finishin' up"

Ok.  When I first met my husband and helped him out on the farm, that is a saying that him and his buddies used alot.  Bascially it means, we should have everything we need now and we just need to finish up work (i.e. our entertainment/dining/excursion reservations for the boat, online check-in for the cruise, hotel reservations, travel to the port details, etc.)

It was their funny little way of saying "we have everything we need, now we just need to do something with it" and it is a saying that John and I still use today. 

Anyway...  The reason I bring this up now is that alot of that stuff above could be considered "optional", I guess (i.e. you don't HAVE to make entertainment or dining or excursion reservations for on the boat if you just want to fly by the seat of your pants.). 

HOWEVER, the one thing that is NOT optional up there is to check-in online for the cruise and here is the reason.

I was poking around and wondered about how/when to get our cruise documents to bring with us to the cruise for boarding.  I found the option to view them and you could have them mailed to you (for an additional charge) or get them as e-docs.  (FYI, The last several cruises I have taken, we have just done the e-docs.)  Well, I wanted to choose that option and the website would not let me.  So, I emailed our Travel Agent and the representative said they would be emailing them to us about a month before our departure. 

In order to get them, though, you need to be sure that you have COMPLETED your online check-in on Royal Caribbean's website.  If you have not done that, please be sure to do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment