Wednesday, March 28, 2012

You can now reserve the Prohibition Party!!

Hey everyone! My mom, dad, John and I are attending the Prohibition Party on Day 5 of our cruise at 10:30 p.m. I posted about this party previously so you can read the old post as well.

It costs $35 to attend but you get drinks, appetizers, entertainment, gambling, etc., etc. From what I have read online, it is ALOT of fun!

Some people that have attended this new party on recent sailings are really going all out for the party too and dressing up in 1920's attire from the pictures that I have seen online. Check these out!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1583002

We are trying to get cute costumes but keep them reasonably priced. The guys costume is pretty easy. I just went to Kohl's at lunch and got my dad and John a "gangster" hat and suspenders so all they need now is a white long-sleeved shirt and some slacks and possibly a garter belt for their arm and they are good to go. My mom and I are looking for long pearl necklaces at Kohl's and a feather boa and some kind of "flapper" outfit. The necklaces, men's hats, and suspenders are on sale at Kohl's right now plus if you have a great coupon (I had a 30% off one), it will help you keep your costs low as well.

Come join us at the party if you want but make reservations ASAP. They only allow 50 people into this party!

No comments:

Post a Comment